WHAT IS OMS?
This position is specially designed for all recent university graduates or with under 1 year of experience in Da Nang (DN), Ha Noi (HN) & Ho Chi Minh (HCM).
Firstly, you will join in GTHK’s daily operations to understand our process & procedures for 1 – 2 months. Then you will take 1 of the 3 tasks below:
1. Supervise GHTK’s daily operations in HN, HCM, DN & continuously optimize and innovate the operation procedures to ensure the quality of GHTK delivery services and somewhat cut down time and increase customer satisfaction.
2. Monitor daily operational progress of Ha Noi, HCM, Da Nang or North / Central/ South region of Vietnam. You will take actions ontime to solve daily problems and improve operation quality. You will usually travel to assigned provinces to check the operation situation there. You also need to set operation goals, objectives, and plans for the region’s development with directors.
3. Be the pioneer to propose and execute new operational projects, new technical and procedures innovations,… to establish competitive advantages for GHTK.
During the job, you will have the chance to cooperate and have daily/ weekly discusssions with CEO, CTO, CFO, COO, Client Services Team Leader, Sales team leader to understand customer viewpoints and propose new operational plans according to the situation. This helps you to learn many new and interest things from the experienced experts in last-mile delivery.
WHY APPLY FOR GHTK OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST?
– Mentoring & Career path
You will be assigned to an experienced mentor to help you integrate into the Company and provide you with guidances throughout the first 1 to 3 month. The mentor will figure out your strength & weakness, then assign you to a project that helps you develop your self.
– Training and Development
GHTK will provide you with both on-the- job training, in-house training as well as external training. Courses will be focused on the solid knowledge and management skills required in the daily operations.
– Chances to be responsible for a whole project
There are lots of projects in GHTK. Despite being a fresh graduate, you have the chances to be assigned all the kind of task in a project, then will be responsible for the whole project from the beginning days till the end, if you are qualified and willing to. You can learn through trial and error, then get the project done.
– Future Career Opportunities
Operational Management is essential to the success of a GHTK now and in the future.
Your starting salary and promotions is really depending on your performance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To apply for the Operations Management Specialist, you should possess the following qualities:
– Fresh graduate from universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, AOF, AOB, RMIT, DAV, The univesity of Danang…. or with not more than 1 years’ working experience.
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skill.
– Self-motivated and open-minded.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– Position requires proficiency in Excel.
– Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position.
Salary: 8.000.000 – 14.000.000 VND/month for Fulltime
5.000.000 VND/month for Intern
Other benefits: As by Law.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the Operation Operations Specialist, please send us your Covering Letter and Resume, University academic transcript to email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Email topic: Location (Hanoi or HCM)_OMS_Your Name
CV in Vietnamese is also accepted.
Hanoi & Da Nang: Ms Phuong (0246 657 8990)
Add: 55 No. K2 Street. Cau Dien Ward . Nam Tu Liem District. HN
HCM : Ms Cuc 0937820560
Add: D23 No. Cong Hoa Street. 13 Ward, Tan Binh District. HCM