What is Cisco® Packet Tracer?
Cisco Packet Tracer is a comprehensive, networking technology teaching and learning program that offers a unique combination of realistic simulation and visualization experiences, assessment and activity authoring capabilities, and opportunities for multiuser collaboration and competition. Innovative features of Packet Tracer will help students and teachers collaborate, solve problems, and learn concepts in an engaging and dynamic social environment. Some of the benefits of Packet Tracer are as follows:
What’s new in Packet Tracer 5.2?
- Provides a realistic simulation and visualization learning environment that supplements classroom equipment
- Enables multiuser, real-time collaboration and competition for dynamic learning
- Enables authoring and localization of structured learning activities such as labs, demonstrations, quizzes, exams, and games
- Empowers students to explore concepts, conduct experiments, and test their understanding
- Allows students and teachers to design, build, configure, and troubleshoot networks using virtual equipment
- Supports a variety of teaching and learning opportunities such as lectures, group and individual labs, homework, and competitions
- Supports feature expansion through external applications using an API to enhance the functionality of Cisco Packet Tracer in areas such as curriculum and assessment delivery, games, accessibility, and interfacing with real equipment.
Packet Tracer 5.2 is a minor release that includes new and enhanced functionality.
Đó là một vài thông tin về thằng Packet Tracer này (để hiểu rõ hơn thì download tài liệu này về nhé)
Link download: www.mediafire.com/
Mọi người tải về mà mò thêm. Có một số device và các tool mới, nhưng chưa thử tìm hiểu xem thế nào.